INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS – 2018 Update
We would like your group of Year 8 pupils to complete an online assessment of physical activity, health and wellbeing in the school computer room, for example during a PE class.
The questionnaire itself takes around 20 minutes, with additional time to go over the instructions for pupils.
All the instructions and materials that you and your colleagues will need to deliver the assessment will be posted to your school w/c 7 May 2018. The package will include these documents (click on the links below to download a copy) – they include sections on Troubleshooting and FAQ:
- Teacher Information Sheet – for staff members organising the assessment
- Pupil Instruction Sheet – for each pupil, with pupil name / ID Number
It is very important that each pupil uses their correct ID number as this will allow us to link all the data we collect during the study to the correct participant.
When you receive the package:
- Please distribute a teacher instruction pack per class to the Year 8 teachers who will be organising the assessments
- Ask them to book a computer room and read the teacher instruction sheet before the assessment so they understand what to do
- We are asking that all pupils complete the assessment by 6 July 2018.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your researcher as soon as possible so we can help find a solution.